What Am I Good At?

YOOOOOOO-

Oof-

Howdy readers! I am....TAKSH KUMA-

Neighbors: KEEP IT DOWN!!

Oof-

Howdy readers! Taksh Kumar here, with another thinking question about myself...how exciting..!!

Today's question is...What Am I Good At?

Hey hey!! Don't go away yet, this time, this blog is different, let's begin!

So first of all, let us look at different things I am good at:-

1. Gaming
Well, of course I am good at gaming! Pretty surprising isn't it? No? Ok...

2. Keyboard Playing
Oh yesss!!! I am amazing at playing keyboard, I know more than 20-25 hindi songs! And am learning more and more!!!

3. School
I am pretty good in schooling!

4. Cricket
I love cricket! I am a very good batsman in it, and an average bowler, well, not a very good bowler, as I struggle to get the ball straight to the wicket because of my vision...

And finally:-

5. Space!
Oh everyone knows about this talent of mine!!

So, now let's see, what am I the BEST at?? I think we can eliminate...cricket... :(

Well why? I love cricket? Why to eliminate it? There is a good reason for it..

Firstly, that is not the thing I am best at! Gaming, instruments and space are also my talents that are better than cricket!

So it comes down to 4! I will also eliminate gaming! There is another good reason for it!

To show the skills of gaming, we need to be popular in the internet, and internet also has hackers, scammers, toxic people(people who are very rude towards people better than them or worse than them), and I would love to avoid these threats, so I have to sadly forget the fact that I can be a popular Youtuber...

Now, I will also eliminate schooling, as I don't think this talent properly specifies what I am good at, and it cannot be taken into consideration while looking for a job/occupation!

Now, it comes down for 2! Space and music...!

I will consider myself...good at....music!

Why?

Well I felt I have recently lost my interest in space, little bit!

I mean, I still want to become an astronaut and look into the deep abiss of space, but for now, I have a much, MUCH more greater interest in music!

I am planning to learn more songs in music, and start to play it in special events in my school and while sending videos for orchid TV, orchadio, etc!! Which will make my talent of playing keyboard much more vast and much more known!

So that is it for today!! Stay awesome, and have a day great ahead!!


By

Taksh

Grade 6C

OISV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??