When I discovered my Talent-2

As discussed in the last blog am I really good at Art? Am I good at something? Hmm...I draw sketches well and many people like my drawings also... I also paint absolutely with no mistakes. I am good at coloring also. So I think I am good at art and I am a good artist. I love to do art and I enjoy doing it. So now I want to develop it.

But how do I develop it? I can buy more art supplies like sketch pens, Paint, Paint Brushes, Pencils, Sketchbooks, Colour Pencils, Masking Tapes, Blending Stumps and etc. Now I have all the materials but how do I start doing more art forms? I can start doing it by collecting more information about the history and also by researching different kinds of art forms. Now I know more about art. Now how do I improve my strokes? I can search for youtube videos and search for a personal art trainer. Then by doing all these I can improve my art skills and also learn more about arts. I can gather information about art and publish a website also. I may become a very good artist after all this. I draw nature drawings.

Do you also have a talent? Do you have more than 1 talent? If you have any talent do write in your blogs and tell how do you want to develop it. I will read your blogs for sure. Hope you like my blog and Thank you!!!


By

Joshitha

Grade 7C

OISV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??