If I had a magic wond

 

If I had a magic wond

DEEPTHIJan 27 2022

Hello my dear friends and teachers welcome back to my another blog today I'm going to say about If I had a magic wand

If I had a magic wand. I would take full advantage of that because it would be my first and last chance to do something great and we do not get these kinds of opportunities every day in life. It is written in our luck that I will get magic wand. I would also hope it can do anything I want. I am also a kind person so i will not misuse it because it can happen that I will have to pay someday and believe me it is very bad.

If I had a magic wand, I would remove world hunger, give kids a chance to go to school and stop Boko Haram because kids should have the rights to go to school.

If I had a magic wand, I would change bad houses into beautiful houses. I would give poor people money to buy new homes. I would make everyone have a nice home, a good paid job and a happy life. Every homeless dog and cat will have a loving family.

I would like more libraries that are accessible for everyone so that we can all learn more about real wold.

I would help people have access to clean water beacuse many people who drink that

contaminated water can get sick and have many diseases and some times, they can't get to a doctor.

The can dide and the cycle begins again and again.

If I had a magic power I would like to save our world from coronavirus outbreak and I would like to heal the sick by giving them medicine or vaccines. I would remove coronavirus from our country.

Thank so much for reading this blog 💞💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??