A Meeting With A Friendly Alien On My Terrace!

It was a hot summer night and I decided to sleep on my terrace. I took a packet of chips and my mobile phone along with me. I was eating the chips when I fell asleep. Suddenly I woke up hearing a strange noise. I looked at the moon, it was increasing in size and appearing more brighter! Then I saw a spaceship land on the terrace . An alien comes out of it! The alien had purple eyes, a round face with a long nose!
The alien took me to his spaceship and asked me in a friendly tone, "Where would you like to go?"
I said, " I would love to go to the Himalayas and enjoy the cool weather."
The alien flew the spaceship and within a second, I was on top of Mount Everest! I enjoyed the cool weather very much and then requested him to take me back home. After returning, gave some chips to the alien and we had a good time eating them together. The alien went back and I waved him goodbye.
I wanted to call my friend and narrate to him the event when I suddenly realized that I had left my phone in the spaceship! I shouted, "Mr. Alien! Please give me back my mobile phone!".
Alas! There was no reply and I became sad and started sleeping again.
The next morning I woke up and found a brand new mobile lying near me with a note on it-"Thank you dear human for being very kind to me, I really loved the chips you offered to me. Please accept this new mobile phone as a gift from me."
He gave me his number and from that day, we became good friends and he regularly come to my house to eat chips with me.

HOPE FRIENDS LIKE THE STORY AND ENJOYED IT !!!... 


NIDHI

GRADE 6 

ORCHIDS THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, VIVEKANANDA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??