Describe your visit to an old age home - MANASVI - 3D

 


Describe your visit to an old age home

MANASVIFeb 14 2022

Old as home is a home of people who either have no family or have been abandoned by their families. A visit to an old age home is a life - changing experience as it is filled with emotions and sentiments. I had an opportunity to visit an old age home the Guru Vriddha Ashram. The old age home was situated in the outside of the city and was close to the national highway. It was a two storey building with a garden. When I visited an old age home , I got to know that being old is not easy. I could actually see the pain and loneliness in each person's eye. We had taken some daily used items like soaps , bed sheets , fruits , snacks , etc... Some people in the old age home were very aged and they didn't have teeth and their voice was cracking too. A group of old men were sitting on the chair around a round table in the garden area. When I reached I ran straight to my mother and hugged her tight saying that I would never abandon her or my father when they grew old.

Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??