My Dream by Lekhya From 4A

 Hello Friends my name is Lekhya. Today I am going to share my dream to u all. First let me introduce who are there in my dream. There are A monster,my dream sister and me. My dream sister name is Lexi. One day me and my sister went to park. Lexi for got her phone in home. She asked" Sister please give me your phone please" I said "why? . Lexi said "Please I will tell you later." I said "ok". I gave her my phone. She said "Thank you!". She said "sister please go home". I said "Why oh never mind i have to go to my friend's house sorry bye" She said"ok bye i will be here when u come back to home you call me for my phone". I said "ok". She started a youtube channel. After a video. I called Lexi she answered "Lexi come home". She said "ok!". Lexi came home and said" sis Lets go sleep." I said "ok". Then we saw a monster at midnight Then the monster said "Where is Lexi?" I said "why do u need her?" She became famous and I came to take her to a cave." Then a Earth quick came. My mother was waking me for classes. THE END I hope you like my blogs thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??