My Unusual talent

 My unusual talent is art. Our country, India is rich in culture and tradition. We have hundreds of different traditional art forms that have a great history. Indian art consists of a variety of art forms, including painting, sculpture, pottery and textile arts.

Some of the famous art forms of India which I made are are:

  • Madhubani art [Bihar]
  • Warli art [Maharashtra]
  • Gond art [Madhya Pradesh]
  • Pattachitra art [Odisha]
  • Mural painting [Kerala]
  • Pithora painting [Rajasthan]
  • Chittara art [Karnataka]
  • Kalighat art [West Bengal]
  • Pahari painting [Himalayas]
  • Sanjhi art [Uttar Pradesh] and many more.
The traditional art forms of India are spectacular and extraordinary. They are minute in detail. They come in different shapes and sizes with many bright colors. Recently I got a record from (India Book of Records) for making the maximum number of art forms of India. I made 26 types of traditional art forms in June 11, 2021.
THANK YOU.

BRAMARNADH VURA
GRADE 7D
ORCHIDS THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, VIVEKANANDA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??