LESSONS LEARNED

 A way you can turn your life around is by learning a life lesson that has been crucial to you or had a great significance in your life. There are many ways you will learn your life lesson and the main morals that you always learn in learning a lesson are always about a thing that you need to improve to make your self mister perfect or to make you a man which has everything. Things such as saying the truth, being generous, enjoying your life, interacting with people, and many more are the thing that will teach a lesson and where we are involved in that situation that executes that result about what should we improve. I have a problem with fighting with everyone and I am only good with the person who admires me and shows some respect, also having a lot of sportiveness and who spends time with me are the people I will have the best positive vibes with. The people who do not have any of this and who do not treat me properly I just fight with them and wish the worst things to happen for them. Many such moments took place in my life where I get my revenge or just ignore them.

BY

JAYAVARDHAN G.

ORCHIDS THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, VIVEKANANDA. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??