Mother

USHA - 4DMar 02 2022

Hello everyone,I am Usha.P

Today I am writing a blog on Mother.

My family is very important in my life.In this Topic my parents I am choosing Mother.

Mother is a first teacher for everyone. My mother is a Hardworker.She is Beautiful and kind.She work hard for my family and takes care of everyone.I like Delicious food she makes for us everyday.She also help 8n doing my homework,projects and other activities.In the morning she wakes up early and makes my lunch for me.In the morning after she completes her work,she also makes me ready for school. She is the one who taught me everything things like basics.Whenrver I'm doing wrong,she teaches me how to do it right.She also tells me stories at night and I like to listen new stories everyday.My mother is the best.I love my mother♥️.

Thankyou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??