The Best News of My Life

 Hello Everyone so you might have had these very good memories of the best news you have ever had. So today I will tell you the two best news I have heard at least until now.

1. Most of us consider the end result of our hard work on a competition or so you be big news as you will some kind of thing that makes you feel good about yourself and motivate you even further. The results of the competitions I participated in always made me happy at least for a few days which I consider very good news. Although in some scenarios not knowing the result in a competition or losing makes me feel bad. Whether knowing my rank or getting a certificate it always makes me confident.

2. Going to another country or place makes me very happy and curious as well as a little scared. Knowing that I will go to the US made me feel happy and curious about the place as well as feel a little scared.

But this just isn't the only best news' I have heard there's even more. I hope this has motivated you 💙 Bye!!!!!



BY,

SHANMUKHA SHREE MEDURI

ORCHIDS THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, VIVEKANANDA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??