Online Classes

 Online classes are classes where students need not attend school and can take the classes from their homes through electronic devices like computers, laptops, phones etc. Due to the pandemic, my school has also started online classes.



I have been attending online classes for the past 6 months. There are 4 to 6 online classes every day. Online classes keeps us engaged. I learn new things every day. Our school has created a portal. It is called as the eduvate portal. When I log in I have to enter my erp number and a password so it is well secured. I can use it to attend my online classes but not only that I can write blogs, I can write and view my or other’s blogs. I have currently written 10 blogs. I can attend online tests and there are practice questions, it gives many questions related to the subject. There is something called as discussion forum, our teachers post questions which is a level higher than what I what am learning and I can even post questions there and it can be about any topic. Duration of each class is 40 min. Sometimes we do face technical issues, but when that happens it usually gets resolved quickly. I also attend online music class. I attend it by using another app called Cisco webex. My music guru is Lakshmi mam and she knows a lot about music. The duration of this class is 1 hour.

I am enjoying my online classes. It keeps me connected with my classmates and because of coronavirus I am attending online classes if it was not there I would be in school by now. Online classes have helped ensure that we do not miss out on an year of academic. I am happy that my school has enabled us to learn and use time wisely this year.

Stay safe. Happy blogging!

 Author : VEDANT S
Grade:3 Sec:C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??