My passion

Everyone has their own passion. My passions are art and cooking. Since childhood, I have learnt drawing and painting which had both modern and traditional arts. I have learnt one-point perspective, caricature, cartoon, paper collage, traditional art forms etc. I made these art works using colour pencils, crayons, soft pastels, water colours, oil pastels etc. Nowadays I am trying to draw traditional art forms like Warli, Madhubani, Kalighat, Mural, Pattachithra, Gond, Miniature etc. I was so excited when I received India Book of Records. I make art works on A4 size or A3 papers, cardboard, canvas etc. I will be making new and creative art every week. I am planning to do certificate courses and join classes to become more perfect. Art makes very happy and gives me satisfaction. I feel so proud.

My other passion is cooking. I love spicy and lip smacking dishes. I learn cooking from my grandmother, mother and youtube channels. I also watch Master Chef Australia where the presentation of food is very nice. I know to prepare chapati, puri, dosa and lots of curries. I add a lot of spices into them. Food can be hot and spicy or sweet and cold. Our country has so many types of dishes. In the future, I will learn to prepare cakes and cookies too. I will start a youtube channel which will have all types of food. It will have snacks, fruit drinks, rice dishes, etc.

So, these are my interests which make me joyful, happy and proud.


By

BRAMARNADH VURA

Grade 7D

OISV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??