My Favorite Food

 Hello everyone today I am going to tell you all about my favorite food. So lets get started.


My favorite food which is from outside is pizza. I like pizza because it tastes yummy and I also like the cheese on it. I know that pizza is not healthy we can eat once in a while but I Still like it. Once my mother made homemade pizza it was very tasty. My father also ordered pizza once. My mother first made pizza dough and then she put tomato, onion and other filling in it. Then she put cheese on top of it and put it in oven. Then the pizza was ready and it was tasty.

My favourite food which is mostly made at home is sandwich. I like sandwich because it will also be tasty and I like the vegetables in it. My mother makes sandwich every weekend. Once I had a bhartanatyam dance program that time they gave sandwich to eat as snacks to get energy. I like sandwich so much.

So that was my blog. Please hit a like if you enjoyed reading my blog bye.

From: Anvitha Reddy B.

Grade: 4 Sec B 

OISV sahakarnagar branch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??