4C - My Favorite T.V Show 😊

 

Author : DRUTHI.M

😊Hello my dear friends and teachers I am your Druthi.M .😊
😊I am going to tell you about my favorite T.V show. 😊
😊My Favorite T.V show is peppa pig .😊
😊peppa likes to play in puddles .😊peppa s father name is Daddy Pig.😊
😊Daddy pig goes to office. 😊peppa s mother name is mammy pig .😊
😊Mammy pig will take care of the house and be there. 😊
😊peppa s smart brother name is George.😊My favorite character is peppa pig. 😊
😊She spends a lot of time at home, out on adventures, visiting Granny and GrandpaPig
or playing with her friends. 😊Peppahas lots offriends including Suzy Sheep, Zoe Zebra,
Emily Elephant, Candy Cat and many more!.😊George friends name are Richard, and Edmond many more. 😊
😊George favorite toy is dinosaur and peppa s favorite toy is teddy. 😊
Peppa pig will come on nick Jr.😊It will come morning 10 to 11 and evening 8 to 9pm .😊
I always see it on the t .v also I see it on mobile. 😊In mobile peppa pig s new and amazing episodes will come. 😊
I will tell to see peppa pig it is very amazing so please see peppa pig. 😊
So my dear friends and teachers Time is up so let's see you in next time ok bye. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’Œ
πŸŽŠπŸŽ…Merry Christmas. πŸŽ…πŸŽŠ
πŸ’–Thank you πŸ’–

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??