Broody-My First Pet 🐶

 Hello everyone, again I am back with a blog. Do you all love pets I do love them. Today I am gonna write a blog on my first pet.


When I was 12 years old I got my first pet "Broody". Broody was a dog, a German Shephard. It was very small at that time and was only about the age of two or three months. He was the cutest puppy I have ever seen and I felt an instant connection with him. I felt very happy because I got a new friend to play with me.

I used to play with Broody all day long, and it was a wonderful experience for me. While Broody and I used to play all day long and I got his full attention on me, I also had given his full responsibility I had to take him for a walk everyday. I had to give him bath and showers every week. I had to teach him all the manners and all these activities gave me a sense of responsibility and helped me becoming a better person, who can take care of the responsibilities that he is given.

I love Broody so much and when he passed away, I was the one, who was most upset. It broke me emotionally, I had lost a friend. It changed me as person. But through his presence in my life, he also gave me a perspective for life. That this is destiny and we cannot change it. Everybody has to go one day or another, and we have to learn to live a life without them. We should not be upset that it got over, but we should be happy, that it happened.
Hope it was interesting!!

By

Ashresha

grade 8C

Orchids International School Vivekananda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??