My Dream House Author : SAI SURYA SKANDA



 Home decor! What do you guys understand by this term? Doesn't it feel familiar to everyone? Ya everyone is very much familiar with this term and everyone implies it too. Designing a house is a very dominating job and passion. It seems fun to design a house according to our taste, doesn't it? Yes who does not like designing their houses!

People like to design their house, that's the reason they spend a lot of money. People buy furnitures and machineries which go with their taste and comforts. Now a day there are many machineries for designing our house in a modern way like, dishwasher, robot vacuum cleaners, designer lamps, Alexa or Google voice control devices, steamers, air humidifier, air conditioners, air purifiers, projectors, induction stoves, digital clocks, modern water heaters, LCD writing tablets, wireless power banks, CCTV cameras, finger print sensing door locks, security systems, soundproof doors and windows, waterproof lights for the swimming pool, led roof lights, lift, escalator and many many more modern, helpful and adorable gadgets.

A modern house does not only contain modern gadgets alone but is also decorated nicely with beautiful colour of paint and with beautiful furnitures. Talking about colours I would like to paint my house with classic and my favorite colours like Purple, brown, black, and other classic contrast colour combinations. Coming to furniture, prefer buying furnitures that are not only modern and good-looking but also comfortable to use.

I would like to design my house plan by myself and I would like to install all the modern, trendy and the best accessories in my house.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??