My visit to dentist

 Oral hygiene is very important. Dentist help us to take care of our teeth. We should visit a dentist regularly. I am not scared to visit my dentist. If we have a toothache we should immediately see a dentist. Dentist will do a check up and take a x-ray if required. Dentist chair is like an easy chair.It is well equipped with a bright light and a tray for tools required by dentist.Injection looks scary but my doctor gives it gently. I am not scared of injections. I also get a candy.Some kids cry to sit on the dentist chair and get a checkup. We should not be scared. If any cavities are there dentist will fill them.Its better not to eat too many sweets.we should brush our teeth twice a day.Flossing is also important.I will take care of my teeth by brushing properly and flossing.

Oral hygiene is important.
By Karuna Kiran Kumar
Grade 5A
Orchids International School Vivekananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??