Alien War Author : TENISHA JAYADEEP


Hello everyone, welcome to my another blog and the topic is - The alien war ! This is very interesting so are you ready for ultimate war ! so lets start !

One day I woke I saw the floor shaking and I fell down . I went outside also the road was shaking I thought a tsunami was coming !. So I looked up saw an alien
they landed and made world dark it was very terrifying but I was brave. The aliens took there lazar and started destroying and said " So long suckers", and I was
very upset and all people were scared and terrified after few day aliens ruled the whole earth ! I tried to make make invention but it failed so i did not any plan in mind
but still i said to myself do no give up it is not too late then i started inventing something to destroy the aliens that who are ruining our nature so i made a lazar but first attempt failed
but fail means to me is First attempt in learning i tried 99 times and the came to a success it was called as the ultimate lazar sword !. I went alien kingdom and took out my lazar and
I destroyed the castle down there was a very hot red lava that burn me I saw the alien king and push me too the when the king push I did a ninja flip and took out lazar and defeated the alien king pushed him to the lava then all the aliens came and started the ultimate war i was alone but i knew that god is helping to try so i fought the aliens and the were gone . Everyone cheered and lived with freedom.

So friends always try and try until you succeed .


So it is time to say bye I will meet you all in my next blog have great day and Stay safe Bye Bye

By -

TENISHA JAYADEEP
Grade:4Sec:F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??