Medicinal Plants

  *Cough Cough*, Hi! I am not very well today indeed! But the good thing is, I am growing medicinal plants! Do you know what even they are?


Well, you are in the right place! What is going on guys! I am Taksh Kumar from 5C!
So what exactly are they? Well, you guessed it, by the name itself, it is like a living medicine, for example: Tulsi etc!
Now a more detailed definition about medicinal plants is that they are traditional medicines, in the prehistoric times! So basically, you just need to know that medicinal plants are the brothers of medicines but cheaper! But the effects given by using the whole plant as a medicine is, uncertain to be honest!
So well, not much yet again indeed! But just gave some lines about medicinal plants? Right?...Umm...I think it is not enough....
Example of Medicinal plants are: Ginger, Turmeric, Mint, Cinnamon etc!
So I think a few examples can conclude the blog, can't it?
Stay awesome and I will look at you, sorry, see you next time!
Peace!

By


TAKSH KUMAR
Grade 5C
Orchids International School Vivekananda

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??