4D War in game

 Hello, now I am going to write a new blog and the topic is [WAR IN GAME]

Dhruv p naik

I my brother and my mom were playing a game called frustration. The rules were that we need to smash the disc, and the dice will roll. It will show the number

number how much times we should move the men. Yes but then if you have a turn and to move your men then if you rich opponents place that means that opponent

will go to his home it is writen as the smallest player should only start to play also hwo get s six they can move. But in my brothers men one was not there so when we were just to 

bigin at that time I disappeared actualy I could do majic and they thougth that I went somewere without warning also a men appeared there. it was me.

 Now they began to play my brother smashed the disc and then the dice had 5 on the top. Then my mother she got 3 when again my brother smashed he got 6

he used me. then I and my brother faced so many big challenges Then I won and my chance over.


                                                                Thank You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??